Winter holiday in the Alps
It will be worthwhile to spend a skiing holiday in the Alps of Mittenwald. Experience unforgettable days with your family or alone on the slopes of the hotel's own ski area of Mittenwald. Everyone, irrespective of age can be a part of it. Beginners, skilled persons or professionals: there is something for everyone.
The upper Isar valley offers a wide area of activity for skiers and snowboarders, cross-country skiers, ice skaters and bobsleigh riders. Relaxation, fun or action is guaranteed, depending on the needs. Just have a look at our ski area Kranzberg.
The winter time in Mittenwald:
- A well-cleared network of hiking and walking trails invites to a romantic and extensive activity even in the winter time
- Skating or curling in Mittenwald Ice Arena
- Skittle and bowling alleys in Mittenwald and Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Horse-drawn carriage rides through the winter landscape
- A well-developed network of trails along the river Isar in Mittenwald or on the World Cup cross country trail of Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Seefeld
- Skiing at Kranzberg or Alps in Free Style Dorado “Dammkar”
- Snowboard areas in GAP, Grainau or on the Zugspitze
- Museum of local history in Partenkirchen, violin-making museum Mittenwald, Murnau Castle Museum, Franz-Marc-Museum Kochel, German Museum in Munich
- New Year's running event in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, City Sprint, Christmas markets, winter and snow-bar festivals, Kandahar Cup, World Cup ... and much more
- Or simply mulled wine at our fireplace...
Ask us about other experiences, we are happy to advise you individually - so as to make your winter vacation at the Post Hotel Mittenwald unforgettable!
Video - Alpenwelt Karwendel - Winter
More Videos you can find: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlpenweltKarwendel